AlN hot plate
Our aluminum nitride hot plate is a heat element that can be printed and sintered in a pattern on sintered ceramics.
The heating pattern material can support a broad range of temperatures.
Power supply terminals and heating patterns have about the same thermal resistance and do not need special measures to protect the terminals.
|Max. working temperature||～ approx. 450℃|
|Printed layer thickness||10～20μm|
|Volume resistivity value||35～475μΩcm|
|Max. working temperature||～ approx. 600℃|
|Material||AlN (Aluminum Nitride)|
|Thermal conductivity||170W/m・K (RT) ～|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||4.5×10-6/℃|
|Maximum manufactuable size||φ450mm|
- Energy saving
- Heating element electric resistance can be adjusted arbitrarily enabling design of heater output to match the application for low temperature to high temperature.
- Consistent thermal distribution
- Ceramic material characteristics and wide range temperature applicability.
- Design supporting your needs
- Proposals for appropriate design specifications matching customer requirements are possible
- Supports a broad range of elements
- Maximum use temperature is 450℃. Please contact us to investigate higher temperature levels.