Measuring Machines Standards
NEXCERA™ ultra-low thermal expansion ceramics have optimal characteristics for calibration standards and are used in the production of a wide variety of standards.
Properties of NEXCERA™
- ・Zero thermal expansion near room temperatures
- ・Excellent dimensional stability in terms of aging stability and thermal stability
- ・Able to be machined precisely
Examples of CMM calibration standards
|Hole Pitch (mm)||50||70||110|
|Maximum Distance (mm)||250||350||550|
|Hole Diameter (mm)||φ20||φ20||φ20|
|Step Position (mm)||25, 250, 500, 750, 1000|
Flatness 1μm, Parallelism 2μm,
Surface roughness Ra 0.2μm
(Measuring area □10 mm)
Fixture jig for Step Gauge
・Ceramics base (Materials: Sialon)
・Shaft (Materials: CFRP)
Other standard production experience
- Gauge stand
- Gear pitch standard
- Hole step master
- CMM daily checkup standard
- The size and shape can be made to order according to customer requests.
- We are also able to make other kinds of standards in addition to the ones given above. Please inquire with us.